|Title||Dairy Process Operative|
|Categories||Industrial & Manufacturing, Warehouse & Distribution|
|Work patterns/hours||Shifts TBC|
|Temporary or Permanent||Temp > Perm|
We are currently recruiting for hardworking and reliable Processing Operatives for an established and expanding family-run dairy in Tewkesbury.
Candidates must be flexible with regard to shift/start times, and able to work on a rota system due to the increase in production.
The environment is physically demanding and fast paced; you will need to be able to work across a variety of roles including CIP roles, Milk Intake roles and Processing.
This is a stable, ongoing opportunity, with a permanent contract to be awarded after a 12-week temporary/probationary period
Hours: Full time, Permanent
Salary: £10.00ph to start (agency), rising to £10.55ph + benefits after permanent contract awarded (12 weeks), rising again after completion of training to a minimum of £11.60ph. Room for progression beyond this to £12.44ph.
The main responsibilities and functions of this role include:
• To set up and prepare a variety of machinery in accordance with company procedures.
• To ensure a high standard of quality is maintained throughout the production process ensuring all customer and industry standards are maintained.
• To assist with the cleaning of all equipment and the work environment to maintain the highest standards of hygiene.
• To follow all company procedure relating to CIP/cleaning and appropriate PPE.
• To ensure supervisors and managers are made aware of any problems or errors and that appropriate action is taken immediately.
• To ensure that work activities are carried out in a safe manner protecting both your own and your colleague’s health and safety.
• To work in a flexible and organised manner
• Be prepared to complete any other duties as reasonably requested by your supervisor or manager, which may include packing. The
• Have an eye for detail to ensure accuracy and precision
• Positive attitude possessing high levels of commitment and motivation
• Ability to work flexibility to work varying shift patterns and work to tight deadlines.
• A strong communicator able to work well in a team.
• The ability to work on fast moving production lines.
• Forward thinking possessing a can do attitude.
• Ability to pass level 3 food safety and level 2 HACCP / any other necessary training. (full training will be provided)
• Experience of working in a dairy or similar food production sector, especially as a pasteuriser
• Knowledge of food production and associated procedures.
• Knowledge of HACCP and technical awareness.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to Chris Green, and give us a call to arrange your appointment on 01905 - 73 1234