|Title||Dairy Team Leader|
|Categories||Industrial & Manufacturing, Warehouse & Distribution|
|Salary or Rates of pay||
£12 - £12 per hour
|Work patterns/hours||Shifts TBC|
|Temporary or Permanent||Temp > Perm|
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Production Team Leader to work within an established and expanding family-run company in the Tewkesbury area.
Candidate will need experience within Team Leading and managing their own staff, and preferably within a Dairy or Food Manufacturing environment.
Will need to be flexible on shifts as working on Saturdays will be required.
This is a stable, ongoing opportunity, with a permanent contract to be awarded after a 12-week temporary/probationary period
Hours: Full time, Permanent
Salary: £12.00ph to start (agency), rising with benefits after permanent contract awarded (12 weeks), rising again after 6 months internal probation
The main responsibilities and functions of this role include:
• Supervising, motivating, training and utilising staff via practical instruction to ensure line efficiency.
• Working as part of a supervisory team to ensure internal and external standards are met, in order to deliver all products to the highest standards.
• Ensuring that production records are completed, accurately and efficiently, for the production area under their control.
• Reporting any maintenance, quality or production issues, promptly and accurately to the appropriate person, in accordance with company procedures.
• Ensuring all staff follow established policies and procedures to maintain hygiene and housekeeping standards throughout production and operation
• Assist in maintaining a safe working environment.
• Have a flexible approach to ensure that appropriate levels of cover are provided to meet the needs of the business.
• Perform any other reasonable task as requested by more senior staff.
• Deputise for supervisors in their absence as well as, cover appropriate roles and shifts in the absence of operators.
• Experience of working in the food production sector
• Knowledge of Health and Safety and safe working practices
• Have an eye for detail to ensure accuracy and precision
• Positive attitude possessing high levels of commitment and motivation
• Proven and successful track record as a team leader in a busy environment
• Ability to work flexibility to cover shifts and work to tight deadlines.
• A strong communicator able to foster and maintain excellent working relationships
• Knowledge of food production and associated procedures and technical requirements.
• Knowledge of HACCP and KPI’s.
To apply, please send your CV to Chris Green, and call on 01905 - 73 - 1234.