|Title||EBM Technician (TRCM1252)|
|Categories||Industrial & Manufacturing|
|Salary or Rates of pay||£21,000 – £24,000 pa|
|Work patterns/hours||12 hour continental days|
|Temporary or Permanent||Permanent|
Position: EBM Technician
Purpose of job/mission:
Tasks & responsibilities:
• To ensure that machines and ancillary equipment are in good running order:
• To ensure that product arriving at the packing station or direct to customer is to an acceptable quality standard:
• To remove, clean, refit, realign or carry out other necessary adjustments to parts of moulding machines, which are within the level of competence of the technicians. This is to include work on heads, tooling, blowpins, screws, barrels, moulds and ancillary equipment.
• If machine is adjusted to run with any significant deviation from the technical department specification, to ensure that this is reported to supervision.
• To ensure that raw material supplies are constant:
• To make any adjustments which are within the level of competence of the technician necessitated by changing of material mix.
• To ensure that the machines, ancillary equipment and the immediate work area are maintained to a high standard of housekeeping and cleanliness at all times.
• To ensure that all duties are carried out in accordance with quality, hygiene and food and safety policy.
• To perform any other duties in connection with the job that may from time to time be reasonably required by supervision and which are consistent with the “Purpose of job/mission”, i.e. absence cover for other technicians or other key staff within the technician’s level of competence.
Health, Safety & Environmental Responsibilities:
The company will provide safe work instructions, safe equipment or tools, personal protective equipment and welfare facilities appropriate for the work activities within this job role. The company and their landlord require health, safety and environmental compliance to be demonstrated by users of their premises. The job holder is responsible for abiding by work instruction and adhering to the Company procedures for health, safety and environment for own protection and that of others who may be affected by the undertaking of their job functions. Attendance at health, safety and environmental training is anticipated with periodic refreshers related to related job hazards e.g.: COSHH, LOLER, noise, spillage, workplace transport, electrical and mechanical machinery, tools, fire awareness and manual handling. The job holder will consult with their line manager for matters pertaining to health, safety or environment.
If you would like to apply for this position, please e-mail your current CV to Chris Green, and call 01905 731234.