|Title||Field Service Engineer|
|Categories||Industrial & Manufacturing|
|Salary or Rates of pay||
£10 - £12 per hour
+ Negotiable on experience
|Work patterns/hours||Monday to Friday, Daytime hours|
|Temporary or Permanent||Temp to Perm|
We are currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to work with a prestigious Worcester-based client, who are market leaders in their industry.
The successful candidate would be required to join the company's Service & Installation engineering team, providing necessary checks and electro/mechanical maintenance on their machinery, both in the Yard, and in the Field. Previous experience of servicing water-based nozzle line systems and/or rotary atomising systems would be desirable, although training would be provided if not.
We are looking for a self-starter with a solid disposition, capable of working away from home for 1-5 nights at a time, and often in challenging conditions.
1) A mechanical aptitude - you need to be familiar with a spanner, and experienced dealing with diesel engines, pumps, motors, etc.
2) Electronics experience - rewiring and sometimes working from drawings.
3) A good attitude - the client has a small, but highly professional team, and you would often be required to work away for a couple of nights at a time.
4) A strong disposition - many of the work sites will be dumps, landfills, or involve waste.
5) A valid UK driving licence - you are likely to be required to drive a company vehicle, and any experience of towing a trailer will also be of benefit.
This is a full-time role, and the rate of pay for this position will be negotiable based upon your skills & experience.
For the right candidate, a permanent contract could be available after your probationary period, as well as the opportunity to progress within the business.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to Struan Rytina at firstname.lastname@example.org and call the TRCM team on 01905 - 73 1234.