We are delighted to be recruiting for a Gas Safe Engineer, on behalf of our client in Coventry. Although based in Coventry, the company also operate across the West Midlands and Warwickshire. Gas safe registration and a driving licence will be essential; a company van, phone, and uniform will be provided.
The successful candidate will predominantly be installing combination boilers and radiators with expected knowledge on servicing and general plumbing works. Breakdown knowledge is not essential but ideal.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
• Installing, servicing, and repairing hot water systems to a high standard
• Small plumbing maintenance work
• Gas safe registration
• Driving licence
• Own tool kit
• NVQ qualification or have been on a recognised apprentice route
• 5 years’ experience servicing gas/oil boiler and systems
• Good communication skills
• Boiler and heating system breakdown knowledge
A normal working week is 40 hours, Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm but overtime and weekends are also an option.
Holidays are 28 days per year including bank holidays.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV and Covering Letter to Chris Green at firstname.lastname@example.org , and call the TRCM team on 01905 731234