|Title||Maintenance Engineer (TRCM0446)|
|Categories||Industrial & Manufacturing|
|Salary or Rates of pay||£25000 – £27000 per annum|
|Temporary or Permanent||Permanent|
We are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer for a client within the Gloucestershire area. Will be supporting the day to day running of the factory. The ideal candidate will have several years experience with a very strong electrical bias with experience of industrial electronic control or control instrumentation in an industrial manufacturing environment.
· Support all mechanical and electrical engineering aspects of the company’s activities.
· Routine maintenance of equipment and facility services, fault finding and repair of equipment and services.
· Assist in the development of processes, suggesting and presenting engineering modifications to equipment that will improve manufacturing performance.
· Analyse equipment failures and suggest cost effective improvements to limit future failures.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
· Commercially aware of cost on the business of equipment failure.
· Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize resources
· Fabrication skills
· Fault analysis skills
· An understanding of hydraulics and Pneumatic s
· Experience of industrial plant, air compressors, chillers, AHU’s, clean rooms, extraction systems and effluent treatment
· PLC controlled equipment
· CNC controlled equipment
· Experience of installing equipment
· Industrial control techniques
· Spare part acquisition and cost control
£25000 – £27000 per annum plus pension
Rotating three shift pattern with weekend work.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Joanna Herbst at email@example.com