|Title||Structural Design Engineer (TRCM0863)|
|Categories||Commercial & Office, Industrial & Manufacturing|
|Salary or Rates of pay||£25000 + per annum negotiable|
|Temporary or Permanent||Permanent|
We are a corporate signage manufacturing company based in Worcestershire, with the need for a Structural Engineer for immediate start.
Primary duties include:
• Responsible for the design of load bearing structures.
• Design checks of every indicative before sending them to the clients.
• Site visits with end clients, project engineers, architects and site design teams.
• Detailing fixing connections and designing specialist fixings.
• Creating spreadsheets and design calculations for final calculation packages.
• Providing full marked up drawings.
• Dealing with site problems, when necessary, professionally and efficiently.
• Providing full designs
• Liaising with internal and external sales, production and drawing offices
Knowledge of CE Markation process EN 1090
The Candidate: -a recently qualified or time served structural engineer, capable of producing designs, load and wind calculations for varying Aluminium and steel structures for the corporate signage industry.
Salary is negotiable, depending on experience ( 25K upwards )
40hrs a week Mon – Fri
20 x Days Holiday + 8 Days Statutory + Further 3x Days after 3 years and a further 2 x days after 5 years in total.
please email your current Cv & covering letter to Sean King at email@example.com